All The Hype

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catching Up!

HI!!! I feel like I've been sick for weeks! I am pretty sure in hindsight that I had a sinus infection. I am starting to feel better but I still have MAJOR congestion. And to make matters worse poor Miss May caught it too :(

Sick kids have got to be the worse! At least toddlers. They can't tell you what is wrong and there is nothing you can give them besides baby chest rub and a humidifier. It's pretty lame!

So lets get to the important stuff :]

First, I took a dog food box and made it into a diaper station :D

I took the dog food box and cut off the flaps.
I cut strips to cover the corners. I mod podged the box then placed the paper and mod podged all over it. Then I cut pieces for the sides.

To do the handles I just cut an "x" where the handle was and folded it under. Then I applied mod podge and held until it was staying in place.

Next I cut out pieces of felt and hot glued them to the inside of the box.

Yay! For a place to store about 25 diapers, a box of wipes and a roll of doggy bags!! It was a pretty long process to do one side and let it dry then do the next side but I love it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment