All The Hype

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust!

Made another bow holder :] Dudes I am going to be a professional if I keep this bow holder business up! I am working on a jewelry holder too :]
I went Rhinestone happy!! This is the first project I have actually used loose rhinestones instead of the rhinestones with the adhesive already on the back ha. I think it turned out dang stinkin' cute!! I also made my own flowers with paper and silk. They turned out good too!
Oh my gosh I almost forgot my necklace came today too!! Today is shaping up to be the best day eva....well aside from like my marriage and the birth of my child....but a new necklace!! Yay!! I will take pictures of it tomorrow when I actually can spend some time on my crazy hair.

I used this spray wax product that is suppose to make your hair look like you just took a leisurely swim in the ocean...all beachy and piecy and you know what? I think it makes my hair look like I haven't washed it in 3 months! What is up with you, hair and hair product.I wish that my hair would just do what I envision in my head. That would make life so much easier!

Yesterday we had a local man come over and rototill our garden plot. I am hoping to get to that this coming weekend and finally plant something. Everything I have been told by "professional" gardeners I think that I can only plant lame things like peas, carrots and onions. I have a TON of sproutlets waiting to go in the ground! But, alas, I don't want them to die in our awesome Idalaska climate.

Have any of you watched The Voice? I think I may be addicted...I like it better than American Idol. I know that seemed like a completely random outburst, but it what I am watching while I post :]

Well bed time for this mama!!

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your lovely blog. I wish I'd had one of those holders when I was little - I think I lost every hair accessory my poor mother ever bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw well thank you :] Hopefully I can keep up the blog and there will be more cool stuff!! The bow holders are actually REALLY easy to make and I am hoping to do a tutorial for them. I hear you about the losing of hair accessories that is why I decided my daughter needed one ha!

    ReplyDelete