All The Hype

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Can't Wait To Start

Although I have had a few blogs in the past; I am hoping that I stick with this one even if I just use it as a place to compile ideas and thoughts.

A little about me:
1. I am the Stay-at-home-Mother to a beautiful baby girl that is almost 18 months old. She keeps me on my feet and I will call her Miss May from here on out.2. I am totally addicted to Mt. Dew, shopping and this year gardening.

3. I have started to be more crafty and I have been more daring when it comes to sewing projects.

4. I am pretty awesome at cooking. I would NOT call myself a chef! I think the term chefs refers to something far more sophisticated than what I do in the kitchen.

5. I am the proud owner of a HUGE boxer that is the sweetest with Miss May. Ali is the perfect dog.

I hope that you will stay tuned to what I hope will evolve into a beautiful blog :]]

OH YEAH BTW I entered a giveaway through Welcome to the gOOd life and I actually won!!!!! I Am so stoked! I got to pick out a jewelry piece of my choice by Urban Natures!! I chose the Festival of Nature! Gorgeous! Cannot wait for it to get here! Until tomorrow kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment