All The Hype

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wish Summer Would Stay

Woot we had a nice day today!! And we played out in the garden...well the plot that I have designated to be a garden someday. Unfortunately, our ground is SUPER dense, like clay.

Kady loves playing with the neighbors dogs ha.

I did something craft today too!! I cut and placed some vinyl in my bedroom! Finally, remember I told you I would be getting you some pictures?! Well drumroll here they are. I cut out a saying a REALLY liked although I think my husband thinks I am a little bit of a cheeseball....but meh that's okay!



My pictures are a little dark, but you know what I took them off my cell phone and my bedroom is dark at night!
It says: Sweet Dreams, Sleep Tight, I Love You, Goodnight!! Absolutely loooovvveee it!




I placed it right above our bed and it turned out spectacular! Wish that I had that $50.00 DSLR camera ;) (wink, wink) My little cell phone camera just doesn't do it justice! Hopefully I can take some better pictures someday! Anyway, I am going to finish watching Ever After: A Cinderella Story and go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment