All The Hype

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh Rain....Bother

Stupid weather. I know I shouldn't be complaining at least I am not having to contend with tornadoes or hurricanes, but man I wish it would stop raining for a few days so I could get my garden planted.

I started doing my sproutlets a few weeks ago and they are reaching their transplant size. It makes me nervous that they are not going to make it into the ground before becoming root bound and dying! Grr...that's my rant of the day :D

On a happier note I FINALLY moved the bedroom around! I know it has only taken me 4 years to do so but I love the layout so much more now. I even cut some vinyl so I can start decorating it!
I picked a cheesy love quote:

Sweet Dreams, Sleep Tight
I love you.
Goodnight.

I don't think the husband was too thrilled about it but I am in love with it! Now I just have to work on the rest of the house.

It's funny to me to think that it has taken me 4 years to finally get motivated to decorate the house. It is finally starting to feel like a home and like a solid plan for the future I guess.

I still have some tutorials I am working on but man oh man it seems like I never get anytime to do them! I have a list longer than the phone book of things I want to try out, recipes I want to eat and craft projects to attempt. Hopefully I will get on it this memorial weekend...since its suppose to rain.....hrm big surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment