All The Hype

Thursday, May 19, 2011

*sigh* I want a new camera...

So I am starting to work on some tutorials. I made a shirt and a super duper cute head band with a knit rosette. But alas, my camera stinks!! It makes me want to talk someone into selling me their DSLR camera for like fifty bucks *wink, wink* Someone?! I have wanted a nice camera for awhile now, but with Kady and crafting I have decided that it is a must have thing now. It is pretty sad when my cell phone camera takes better pictures then my digital camera. So even though I couldn't get worth while pictures of my nifty headband and shirt I am hoping I can take some better ones the next time around. Here is a picture of Miss May modeling my headband... Pretty cute. I am going to try and get a much better picture tomorrow in better light.

Until tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment